We're going to talk about the cloud. More specifically, cloud outages and how to avoid them and mitigate their impacts.
There's no way we can dig into this topic without touching on multicloud strategies.
Even back in 2019—when we surveyed WAN managers about their organization’s cloud infrastructure—we found that three in four enterprises had already gone multicloud, with at least two IaaS providers. We also found that the majority of enterprises were in hybrid cloud situations, with some mix of public, private, and on-premises data centers.
And to help us get deeper into all things cloud, we're thrilled to have CEO of Go Cloud Careers Mike Gibbs on deck.
From This Episode
- About Go Cloud Careers
- What Problem is the Middle Mile Trying to Solve?
- Corporate Data Center Geography, Explained
- Trends in Cloud Infrastructure and Global Networks
- SFW: Safe for WANs
- About TeleGeography's Cloud and WAN Infrastructure Research
- About the WAN Manager Survey
- Discover the WAN Cost Benchmark
- Join the WAN Forum