Here's a hot take: the networking hype cycle has moved on from SD-WAN in favor of SASE and now SSE.
To help us navigate how these changes are impacting the modern infrastructure team—especially with respect to SD-WAN—Greg welcomes Nav Chander, Head of Service Provider SD-WAN/SASE Product Marketing at Aruba, to the WAN Manager Podcast.
From This Episode
- E-book: Learn how to secure the WAN with SASE
- Managed SASE services: Does one size fit all?
- The Home Office Isn't Going Away. What Does That Mean for WAN Managers?
- Here's How You Should Remember the 2021 WAN
- Episode 216: To The Edge and Back
- Episode 202: Safe for WANs
- About the WAN Manager Survey
- About the WAN Cost Benchmark
- Explore the WAN Forum